DONETSK, August 31. /TAsS/. DPR head Alexander Zakharchenko, who was killed in a blast in downtown Donetsk earlier on Friday, will be buried on September 2, the Donetsk People’s Republic interim head, Dmitry Trapeznikov, said.

“The funeral and memorial service are scheduled for September 2,” he said.

The funeral ceremony will be held in the Donetsk Opera and Ballet Theatre.

In other media

Read the original article in full at TASS

Article Sourced via TASS

mm

Russian News Agency, founded in 1902. TASS is the leading Russian state information agency, a legend of national news journalism. With us news becomes stories and events become history.
Follow Me:

Related Posts