YUZHNO-SAKHALINSK, November 2. /TASS/. Russian oil major Rosneft announced on Friday that it would withdraw its lawsuit against members of the Sakhalin-1 consortium, a TASS correspondent reported from the courtroom.
“Rosneft announced that it would drop the lawsuit,” a Sakhalin Arbitration Court judge said. “The arbitration court stops court proceedings on the case as the lawsuit has been dropped.”
A spokesperson for India’s ONGC, which is a part of the Sakhalin-1 consortium, confirmed that the dispute had been settled out of court.
“We have settled the dispute,” the spokesperson said.
Article Sourced via TASS