Over 500 agreements worth a total of 800 billion roubles are expected to be signed at the Russian Investment Forum 2019. This preliminary estimate is based on the information from the Forum participants and from open sources.
“The agreements to be signed at the Forum are aimed to attract investments for regional projects, developing relations between regions, mutually beneficial cooperation between business and authorities in the regions of the Russian Federation. This substantial exchange of views, business contacts and connections in various areas is the business environment that is a key factor for regional development within national projects,” said Anton Kobyakov, Adviser to the President of the Russian Federation, Executive Secretary of the Russian Investment Forum Organizing Committee.
In particular, the following papers are intended to be signed:
– Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area – Yugra and the Analytical Center for the Government of the Russian Federation will sign a cooperation agreement on monitoring and assessing implementation of federal and regional government programmes, on review and forecast of trends in major indicators of social and economic development of Yugra;
– Sochi is planning to sign a number of protocols of intent on six projects;
– The Republic of Ingushetia and the Factory of Aluminium Alloys Rial, LLC will sign an agreement of building an aluminium alloys factory with the capacity of up to 10 tonnes per year;
– Gazprombank and Regional Infrastructure Company, LLC will sign a loan agreement on funding the project on building and maintenance of a highway in Yamal-Nenets Autonomous Area;
– Eurasian Bank of Development and Hevel Kazakhstan will sign a loan agreement on funding solar power stations projects in Kazakhstan;
– The Government of Moscow Region and Interpharmglass-M, LLC will sign a cooperation agreement on the construction of a full-cycle plant for the production of primary pharmaceutical packaging for injection drugs;
– The Republic of Karelia and Breeze WPP will sign an agreement on the construction of a windfarm in the Republic of Karelia.
A number of regions will also sign bilateral agreements on cooperation in commercial and economic, research and technology, social and cultural areas.
The Roscongress Foundation is a socially oriented non-financial development institution and a major organizer of international conventions, exhibition and public events.
The Roscongress Foundation was founded in 2007 with the aim of facilitating the development of Russia’s economic potential and strengthening the country’s image by organizing international conventions, exhibitions, and public events. The Foundation develops substantive content for such events, providing companies and organizations with advice, information, and expert guidance, and offering comprehensive evaluation, analysis, and coverage of the Russian and global economic agendas. It offers administrative services and promotional support for business projects and helps to attract investment, including in the form of public-private partnerships.
Today, its annual programme includes events held from Montevideo to Vladivostok, offering an opportunity to bring together global business leaders, experts, the media, and government officials in one place, creating favourable conditions for dialogue and the promotion of new ideas and projects, and assisting in the creation of social enterprise and charity projects.
Article Sourced via TASS