In Kharkov, exploded tent “Everything for Peremoga”

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Linkdin
Share on Pinterest

In the volunteer tent “Everything for Peremoga” in Kharkov there was an outbreak of gas.

This is the press service of the Kharkov police.

“Information that a 39-year-old man with numerous burns was taken to the hospital entered the Shevchenko police department on April 10 around 09:00.

According to the victim, he was injured in a volunteer tent, which is located on Freedom Square. During the operation of the stove, the man turned on the gas, but did not set it on fire in time, causing the gas to explode, ”the report said

Policemen arrived at the scene. They seized the stove and three gas cylinders. Upon the incident, criminal proceedings were opened openly under Article 270 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine on violation of fire safety requirements.

Currently ongoing service check.

See also: Donbass goes home: Russian Spring, First Five Year Plan

Sourced from Rusvesna and machine for your convenience. Read More

Like this article?

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Linkdin
Share on Pinterest

Leave a comment